COGNAC & SPIRITS
Page written in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy.
• The Cognac & Spirits site is a company specialized in the spirits trade developed in Charente - and a subsidiary of the Maison Soulat group. Our offices are located in Angoulême, prefecture of Charente, France.
• The Cognac & Spirits website is accessible at the following address: cognac-spirits.com. Access and use of the site are subject to the present "Legal Notice". The connection and use of this site imply full acceptance of the provisions contained in these "Legal Notices".
ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL INFORMATION
• The Cognac & Spirits website is published by:
Groupe Maison Soulat
Siège social : 48 rue d'Austerlitz, 16000 Angoulême? France
SIRET : 52493575600014
N°TVA INTRACOMMUNAUTAIRE : FR58524935756
Tel : 0975632577
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Directeur de publication : email@example.com
• The Cognac & Spirits site is hosted by:
1&1 Internet SARL
Siège : 7, place de la Gare, BP 70109, 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex, France
Tel : 0970808911
Mail : http://assistance.1and1.fr/contact
ARTICLE 2 – DATA COLLECTION AND COMPUTER LAW
• The Cognac & Spirits website undertakes to respect the personal information provided by users, taking into account the recommendations of the CNIL. This implies in particular the non-communication of this information to third-party companies, or non-trading of this information.
• The user has the right to access and rectify information concerning him. It is possible at any time to ask the publication director of the Cognac & Spirits website to delete the account and personal data on the site.
ARTICLE 3 – COOKIES POLICY
• The Cognac & Spirits website may use "Cookies" techniques to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the user's convenience.
ARTICLE 4 – CONTACT
• For any request for information about the products and services offered by Cognac & Spirits, the user can contact the sales department at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0975632577.
• For any report of contents, or illicit activities, the user can contact the editor with the following address: email@example.com
ARTICLE 5 - PARTICULARS RELATING TO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE TRADE
• By virtue of Ordinance No. 59-107 of 7 January 1959 and Law No. 74-631 of 5 July 1974, the sale of alcohol to minors under 16 is prohibited. By ordering on the Cognac & Spirits website, the customer agrees, by completing the order form, to be sixteen years old at the date of the order.
• Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. Let's enjoy it moderately.